Two Little Cavaliers is hosting a Regressive Dinner. Thank you for letting us join in the fun!
This is our take on a receipe my husband and I found on AllReceipes.com. If you are ever concerned about these, or any ingredients in a recipe, be sure to ask your animal wellness professional.
Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup canned organic pumpkin (we used Nummy Tum-Tum)
1/4 cup canned organic sweet potatoes for dogs (again, we used Nummy Tum-Tum brand)
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together. Add water as needed to make the dough workable. (We added 2 tablespoons.) The dough will be dry and stiff.
3. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll until dough is about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Press cookie cutter into dough. (We used ghosts for Halloween, but any cookie cutter works great!)
5. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 30 minutes.
|Humphrey, Brando, and Ziggy get to lick the |
spoon with the peanut butter
Kol's Notes www.kolchakpuggle.com
Terrier Torrent http://terriertorrent.wordpress.com/
Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven http://raisingdaisy.wordpress.com/
Two Little Cavaliers http://twolittlecavaliers.com
The rest of the Regressive Dinner will take place on the following days.
Thanksgiving – Main Course – Tuesday November 22nd
Christmas – Soup, Salad, and Sides – Thursday December 22nd
New Years Eve – Cocktails and Appetizers – Thursday December 29th
We would love for you to join us and make each part of the dinner bigger than the one before. To take part in the event please sign up here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJFckxZY1lnWTZ2dG5OekxEX3cwQ2c6MQ